Monday, February 25, 2013

Finally, could this be it?

Should i give up or should i just keep chasing pavements even if it leads nowhere?



I feel like Rachel Berry.
No, not about being the biggest fish in a glee club but being a loser with an eye on a man that she'll never have a chance on.
Ok, that sounds super pathetic. But i bet you all know i'm a drama queen so, as a queen ; 'bigger is better'
Ok, i'm not a drama queen.
I just feel super blue and keep wondering something like; "does he even know?"
Some friends say "HOW FOOL YOU ARE HE ALREADY KNEW ABOUT IT!!!!"
Yes...... i just need a bright spot that make this thing super-crystal-clear. Because i'm a-little-insensitive about things like these. Yeah, laugh on me people. Laugh on me.
And i admit that i'm not the greatest person who can keep a secret about herself. I actually, literally let my friends know about him. And yes yes yes super yes you can call me an Idiot, but, this is the reason; I cannot hold it anymore. I need many friends to share with. Like, many.

Ok, back to the topic.
The drama is almost over. (and when i say the drama; it means drama, a group-task from a teacher). And that's awful. I falled for him because of this task. And thinking that it will over soon makes me sad.
Blue blue blue like the ocean.
But, is ocean blue?

I'm afraid that we will go back to strangers with each other because it's over. Nooooooo.

And like Rachel Berry, i'm afraid to compete with this Quinn girl because she's much better than me in almost every ways. But like Rachel Berry, i will always believe in myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment