Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Charice as Sunshine Corazon on Glee

Whoaaaaaah.

I just saw this video yesterday. And it was amazing.
CHARICE IS THE MOST TALENTED GIRL IN THE WORLD.

A little bit too much. But i amazed when i heard her voice. So you will too.

ENJOY!!!


video


I discovered Youtube yesterday, and i searched Charice's Video when she was in Little Big Star (uh, right isn't it?) A children singing Contest. And it was amazing!
She have been so good from she was a kid (in those video). Well, i love Glee very much. And i hope Charice will be on Glee more often, and often.


Charice On Glee

Then, since yesterday. I download some Charice's song. And i really-really enjoy it. I listen Pyramid first. And it was an easy listening song. I do like it very much.

Here, i give a comment for a one of the best song in Glee Season 1!
Charice like in 'Like A Prayer' :
"I hear your voice, it's like an angel sighing
I have no choice, I hear your voice, feels like flying..."

Charice was so good at 'Listen'. She powered the song with her heart and her energy. Aha, that's why.



And then, i'm done. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Charice Rocks!!! Hv u ever heard Baby cover by Charice. Better than JB version. Catch it on Youtube!!!

    ReplyDelete